For happy & healthy pets, think Calder Vets
As part of our ongoing efforts to give you and your pets the most effective and appropriate preventative care, we offer a Pet Health Club which entitles you to preferential rates and discounts.
Our Pet Health Club is a convenient and affordable way to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s important routine treatments are up to date.
The Pet Health Club offers comprehensive care and great value for money throughout your pet’s life.
By joining, you will spread your annual preventative healthcare costs through 12 low monthly payments, guaranteeing savings on our main regular services.
Prices start from £12 per month. For more information and to find out how much you could save, complete the enquiry form below.
- Full vaccination course.
- Annual Booster Vaccination.
- Kennel Cough Vaccination.
- 3rd Parvo Vaccination up to the age of 12 months old.
- Six-month health check.
- Year round flea, worm and parasite prevention.
- Tick prevention with no additional charge.
- Nail clipping.
- Anal glands expression.
- 10% discount on the following services: neutering, dental procedures, lab discount, food discount & long term medication discount (subject to clinical diagnosis and limited to specific medication).
- A minimum of 35% savings on all your main annual preventative healthcare needs.
The Pet Health Club is not a pet insurance policy.
The club is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative pet care at the recommended annual doses, however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your pet. We recommend taking out separate pet insurance for this.
Pet Health Club Enquiry Form
Enter your details to receive additional information on Calder Vets Pet Health Club. A member of the team will be in touch shortly to provide you with more detailed information. You can also find out more about the Pet Health Club in any of our 12 branches.