Welcome to the Dewsbury Hospital
Calder Vets in Dewsbury is a veterinary hospital which offers the highest quality care for your pet. This branch accepts clients and pets for everything from routine check ups to complex animal surgeries. Dewsbury also offer emergency and out of hours care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call us on 01924 465592 to book an appointment.
Savile Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9LN, UK | Phone: 01924 465592
Where To Find Us
Meet The Dewsbury Team
Our team of experienced vets, nurses, auxiliary and reception staff offer you a personal, comprehensive consultation service.
- Laura Du Pré Veterinary Surgeon & Lead Vet
- Claire McAneny Veterinary Surgeon
- Ben Lord Veterinary Surgeon
- Xavier Salord Veterinary Surgeon
- Gemma Kilby Veterinary Surgeon & Cat Advocate
- Louise McLean Internal medic
- Dolores Purnell Veterinary Surgeon
- Mark Harrison Veterinary Surgeon
- Tegan Rose Wright Nurse
- Tiegan Milnes Trainee Nurse
- Sophie Horsley Pre Trainee nurse
- Jenny Taylor Student Veterinary Nurse
- Paula Harnett Student Veterinary Nurse
- Jess Gillings Trainee Veterinary Nurse
- Molly Parkinson Student Veterinary Nurse
- Lauren Butcher Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- Louise Bardon Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- Kirsty White Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- Helen Meegan Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- Kate Nettleton Veterinary Nurse
- Lara Mchale Senior Pet Health Advisor
- Sarah Burton Qualified Veterinary Nurse & Stock Controller
- Nikki Donohoe Auxiliary Nurse / Reception
- Lauren Stubley Auxiliary Nurse / Reception
- Sara Cook Receptionist
- Lucy Portman Receptionist
- Beverly Turner Receptionist
- Emma Steventon Receptionist
- Lucy Micheli Receptionist
- Hayley Buddery Operations Coordinator
- Liz Goodyear Veterinary Nurse
- Kara Chapman Administrator
About The Dewsbury Hospital
Calder Vets Dewsbury.
Our Dewsbury branch is fully equipped to provide your pet with the care they need. From simple procedures such as animal check ups, through more complex, life saving animal surgeries, the care your pet will receive is second to none.
Emergency Hospital - Pet owners and referring vets.
Our modern, purpose built premises was recently upgraded further to include a larger waiting room leading to 7 brand new consulting rooms, a nurse's occupational treatment room and a separate pharmacy.
As with all of our branches across Yorkshire, Calder Vets in Dewsbury has an on-site animal health advice service, available free of charge. Find out more about our animal health advice service here.
For information regarding our feedback and complaints procedure please see Feedback and Complaints.
Our vets in Dewsbury has an extensive range of facilities. These include:
Use the form below to get in touch with the Dewsbury hospital.
Please be aware that during closing times this service is not monitored.
Please see opening times. If your request is urgent and your local branch is closed, please call our Dewsbury Hospital on 01924 465592.