Welcome to the Dewsbury Hospital
Calder Vets in Dewsbury is a veterinary hospital which offers the highest quality care for your pet. This branch accepts clients and pets for everything from routine check ups to complex animal surgeries. Dewsbury also offer emergency and out of hours care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call us on 01924 465592 to book an appointment or book online.
Savile Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9LN, UK | Phone: 01924 465592
Where To Find Us
You must enable Performance & Targeting Cookies to use this functionality.
Meet The Dewsbury Team
Our team of experienced vets, nurses, auxiliary and reception staff offer you a personal, comprehensive consultation service.
- Hayley Buddery Nursing Excellence Manager & Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Danielle Cooper Practice Manager
- Natalie McQuire Veterinary Surgeon, Hospital Director & Cat Advocate
- Dolores Purnell Veterinary Surgeon
- Ben Lord Veterinary Surgeon
- Tiegan Milnes Student Veterinary Nurse
- Paula Harnett Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Molly Parkinson Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Lauren Butcher Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Kirsty White Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Helen Meegan Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Liz Goodyear Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Sarah Burton Qualified Veterinary Nurse & Stock Controller
- Julie Haddock Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Sophie Hunt Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Megan Byram Animal Care Assistant
- Maria McCarthy Animal Care Assistant
- Alicia Scott Animal Care Assistant
- Sophie Horsley Animal Care Assistant
- Hannah Johnson Animal Care Assistant
- Lucy Micheli Receptionist
- Kara Chapman Administrator
About The Dewsbury Hospital
Calder Vets Dewsbury.
Our Dewsbury branch is fully equipped to provide your pet with the care they need. From simple procedures such as animal check ups, through more complex, life saving animal surgeries, the care your pet will receive is second to none.
Emergency Hospital - Pet owners and referring vets.
Our modern, purpose built premises was recently upgraded further to include a larger waiting room leading to 7 brand new consulting rooms, a nurse's occupational treatment room and a separate pharmacy.
As with all of our branches across Yorkshire, Calder Vets in Dewsbury has an on-site animal health advice service, available free of charge. Find out more about our animal health advice service here.
For information regarding our feedback and complaints procedure please see Feedback and Complaints.
Our vets in Dewsbury has an extensive range of facilities. These include:
Use the form below to get in touch with the Dewsbury hospital.
Please be aware that during closing times this service is not monitored.
Please see opening times. If your request is urgent and your local branch is closed, please call our Dewsbury Hospital on 01924 465592.