Various Services Calder Vets Can Provide To Your Pet
Our 13 practices throughout Yorkshire all have an extensive range of facilities.
Please select a service page below for further information.
- FacilitiesWe pride ourselves on having the most up to date facilities and equipment, click to find out more.
- 24-Hour Emergency ServiceWhat ever the time of day, our dedicated team is always here to help. Click to find out more.
- Prescriptions You can now order repeat prescriptions online, click here to order.
- Dentistry We have state of the art dental equipment, facilities and in-house training, meaning your pets are in the very best hands.
- Hydrotherapy We have a dedicated hydrotherapy suite at our Dewsbury Hospital, where nurse Kate Nettleton dedicates her time to the rehabilitation of patients.
- Bereavement Room Our bereavement room is designed to make you and your pet feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible at what is a very difficult time.
- Cryopen Our Cryotherapy service offers a fast, effective and safe removal of skin imperfections such as skin tags, warts and small benign growths.
- Laser Treatment Laser treatment is a non-invasive way of reducing pain, inflammation and speeding up the healing process.
- Puppy Smart Want a smart and confident puppy? Click to find out more about our Puppy Smart classes.
- Referrals Did you know that we also have a state of the art Referral Centre based in Wakefield West Yorkshire? Find out more about the services available from Paragon Veterinary Referrals.