Here at Calder Vets your pets mean as much to us as they do to you, and this is why we operate a 24/7 emergency service 365 days of the year.
Saturday appointments are available at all our branches for both routine or emergency consults and our Dewsbury Hospital never closes its doors, with a dedicated night team covering our out of hours service.
Below is a list of just a few of the common problems owners contact us about that need veterinary attention, but may not realise how serious they can be or become:
- Cuts and bites
- Eating chocolate or other toxins
- Uncontrolled ongoing medical problems
- Difficulty urinating or complete inability to urinate
- Reduced or absent appetite (especially rabbits)
- Eye and ear infections
- Bloated stomach
- Pale gums
- Excessive panting/increased effort breathing
- Excess drinking and urinating
- Rabbits with dirty bottoms/fly strike
If you have any questions or concerns about your pet’s health you can call us on 01924 465592 and we’ll always be happy to help.