We are a large multi-site first opinion practice and our ethos is based on clinical excellence, strong collaborative client relationships, compassionate patient care, teamwork and personal development. Our central hospital is in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire and we have 11 satellite clinics.
We are looking for a surgical vet to join our team.
This person should be a surgical certificate holder or have broad experience of advanced first opinion procedures. Experience with laparoscopy is a distinct advantage and a willingness and ability to teach and support colleagues, new graduates and students is essential.
We have 10 vets working from this site (we hope to make it 12 in the near future as we are super busy and growing all the time), alongside 13 RVNs and a team of SVN/ACAs and receptionists.
40 hour week (average)
Vets usually work 3.5 days (2 x 8-8 shifts, 1 x 8-6 and 1 x half day).
There is also a weekend commitment, 1 in 4, Sat & Sun 8am-6pm.
What we can offer you:
• Experienced, supportive colleagues (>50% cert holders/studying)
• Excellent salary package commensurate with experience
• 6.6weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
• Your Birthday off work
• Great links with Paragon Referrals incl regular ‘Learn at Lunch’ seminars with specialists
• £2k and 5d CPD, certificates encouraged