Is variety the spice of life? Do you love your time off or love to travel?
This opportunity might just be perfect for you. We are a 13-site practice including a Tier 3 hospital (24/7) with an excellent reputation providing the highest standard of care, supported by Paragon Veterinary Referrals with and specialist advice just a phone call away.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated vet to join our friendly team as a roving vet across the branches and hospital. The ideal candidate would have at least three years’ experience.
Benefits include: seven to 10 days on, 14 days off and no out-of-hours work. Very competitive salary. Friendly, relaxed, supportive working environment. Generous CPD allowance with further qualifications/special interests fully supported and encouraged.
What we have:
- A friendly team environment
- A commitment to personal development and CPD, including certificates
- Clinical freedom, no targets…
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible
- Central 24/7 hospital, with superb diagnostic equipment including CT with dedicated night vet/nurses – offering exceptional inpatient care
- A brand new referral centre based in Wakefield, Paragon Veterinary Referrals
What you will have:
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- At least 3 years clinical experience
- A patient focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient
- A willingness to learn, adapt, grow and discuss cases with colleagues in a collaborative atmosphere
- Consulting and surgical skills