|Referred Clients Click here If you have been referred to Calder by your Vet. Referring Vets If you are a vet interested in our referral service click here. Not a referral Client? Click here to visit the main website||
Insurance Information for Referred Clients
If your pet is insured and you wish to take advantage of our claim direct service, this needs to be arranged prior to your visit ( except in cases of emergency ).
The steps you will need to take are as follows:
(1) Please contact your insurer and give them authority to discuss your policy with Calder Vets.
(2) Call our insurance team on 01924 465592 ( during office hours) and provide us with the following:
· Insurance company and policy number
· Policy cover level ( if known )
· Start date of policy
· Policyholders name
· Previous vets your pet has been to
We will then confirm that we can offer claim direct for your pet’s treatment. Please note that the agreement to claim direct is not confirmation that your insurer will definitely settle your claim.
(3) Please bring your policy documents and a claim form to your appointment. You will also need to complete a Calder Vets insurance authorisation form ( pls insert link to form here ).
(4) A further claim form will be required for subsequent treatments.